Any employee of a financial institution which has engaged with Market76 as a third party software provider.
Any person to whom a User may be advising financially or to whose financial data a User has legal access.
Includes any and all "Market76" or "Persona" branded applications produced by Market76 and and all pages contained within.
Information We Collect
Market76, Inc. collects certain personally identifiable financial information about its Users and their Clients to ensure that it provides the highest quality financial networking tools. The personally identifiable financial information which we gather during the normal course of doing business and in particular with User interaction with the site may include, but is not limited to:
- Information users enter into our database. This information includes but is not limited to geographic or investment goal information related to clients.
- Information about transactions and positions.
- Information collected through an Internet "cookie" (an information collecting device from a web server).
- Information on user behavior like interaction with pages within the Site.
Information We Disclose
Market76 does not disclose non-public, personal Client information. Market76 may disclose information regarding User behavior or anonymous, aggregated Client information, such data disclosed only in a non-personally identifiable manner, to:
- Advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes;
- Organizations approved by Market76 that conduct research into consumer financial decision making;
- Users of the Service for purposes of comparison of their personal financial situation relative to the broader community.
Such information does not include any non-public personal Client information. Access to any personal information is strictly restricted and used in accordance with internal security procedures. We may also use third party vendors or service providers to help us provide the Service to you, such as hosting a particular feature or functionality of the Service. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they provide.
Confidentiality and Security
Market76 follows industry standards in protecting and safeguarding nonpublic personal information. All data is stored in an SSAE16 compliant facility. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about Clients and Users to those employees who need to know that information to provide financial products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
For full information on our security practices, please make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.