- Portfolio summary and performance reporting across all portfolios for internal and client use.
- Director of firm must be able to view all activities within the firm and access all client portfolios.
- Individual advisers at the firm must be able to access all of their own clients’ data, but not each other’s.
- Standard reporting implementation through the Market76 application.
- Each adviser is provided their own login with restrictive access rules.
- Advisers are able to share specific records with each other for common clients.
- Admins and managers of the firm are able to centrally monitor and control adviser permissions.
Outcome for Client
- Significantly decreased compliance overhead for each branch through automation and clear access rules.
- More consistent, higher quality service to all clients across all advisers.
- Reduced overhead for on-boarding new clients, allowing advisers to grow business more quickly.